HNGU Admission 2019
HNGU Admission Notification for Various Course 2019-20: Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has been announced the HNGU Admissions 2019-20 for B.Ed. HNGU Online Admission , Application Form for various UG & PG degrees such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Degree Semester & Annual Examination at the HNGU official website www.ngu.ac.in.
HNGU Admission 2019 B.ed, B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is a Public Sector University, established in the year 1986 in Patan, Gujarat. The University has 244 affiliated colleges across the state. It offers UG, PG and M.Phil & Ph.D. courses along with PG Diploma in various disciplines. Application form for all the courses offered by HNGUis available on the official website i.e. www.ngu.ac.in.
HNGU Admission 2019 Course
- Admission to BA, B.Com, B.Ed, BBA, BCA, B.Lib.I.Sc, BJMB, BRS, BSW, LL.B and B.Sc is offered on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 examination.
- For B.Arch, the candidates have to qualify in NATA conducted at All India level.
- P.Ed and B.Ed admission is offered on the basis of marks in university-based entrance test.
- Admission to MA, M.Com, MCA, MSW and PG Diploma courses is based on the marks obtained in Graduation.
- For M.Pharm, the candidates have to qualify in PGCET conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
- MAT qualified candidates can apply for MHM program. HNGU also conducts an entrance test to offer admission in this program.
- For Master is Urban Planning course, the university conducts an entrance test followed by counselling.
- MBA program requires a valid score in CMAT.
- Admission to M.Sc, LL.M and M.Ed courses is offered on the basis of university-based entrance through centrallized admission.
- HNGU conducts separate entrance test to offer admission to M.Phil & Ph.D. courses. CSIR NET/ UGC NET or GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the Ph.D. entrance test.
HNGU Admission Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||06-05-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-05-2019|
|Advertisement of Admission 2019-20 in B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc, B.R.S, M.R.S, M.S.W|
|Online Link for Admission 2019-20 in B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc, B.R.S, M.R.S, M.S.W|
How to Apply for HNGU Admission Online Process
- Open official website admission.ngu.ac.in
- Click on booklet link and read booklet
- After Reading Booklet click on “Admission”
- Fill your details
- press Registered Button
- Note down Registration Number
- Pay Fees Online
- Now login with registration number and fill all details
- Select collage and save the form
HNGU Eligibility Criteria
We are going to provide you the HNGU Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG courses offered at this university. Candidates who are going to fill the application form to take admission in Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University they should check their eligibility status before applying. Students want to apply for undergraduate courses of HNGU they should bu 12th be passed from a recognized board and those are going to apply for postgraduate courses they must have graduation degree in relevant subject.
HNGU Course Name, Duration and Fees Structure 2019-20
|MBA (Finance)||2 Years||–|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Years||11,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Years||16,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Science||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years||18,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Law||3 Years||–|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 Years||–|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||3 Years||30,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Architecture||5 Years||47,600/Y|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies||3 Years||–|
|Bachelor of Social Work||3 Years||16,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery||5 Years||–|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||3 Years||16,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Education||1 Year||–|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years||20,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Dental Science||4 Years||–|
|Master of Arts||2 Years||–|
|Master of Science||2 Years||28,000/Y|
|Post Graduate Diploma||2 Years||20,000/Y|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 Years||–|
|Master of Commerce||2 Years||–|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||2 Years||–|
|Master of Rural Development||2 Years||–|
|Master of Computer Applications||3 Years||–|
|Master of Education||2 Years||60,000/Y|
|Master of Library and Information Science||2 Years||25,000/Y|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management||1 Year||–|
|Master of Physical Education||2 Years||30,000/Y|
|Masters in Hospital Management||2 Years||–|
|Master of Social Work||2 Years||30,000/Y|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Years||–|
Note : Fess Changes as per rules.
HNGU Online Support / Helpline Number:
If you have faced any error while Filling Online Form Contact this number Helpline Number : 02766 – 237000 and STD Code : 02766 (O) 220932, 220529