National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) New Jobs published official notification for Recruitment of Deputy Manager Vacancy at NDDB. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this Jobs Read full notification and check other details are given below.
NDDB Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019
Job Name : Deputy Manager – Public Relations & Communications
Description : NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for a young and energetic officer for our PR&C Group.
Job Category : Public Relations and Communication
Designation : Deputy Manager
Assimilating communication relevance, writing and editing technical matter largely in the field of dairying and management. Projecting image & achievements of the organisation
Key roles and Responsibility
1. Assist in developing creative extension materials for farmer awareness.
2. Identify and design appropriate print and audio-visual media for effective and persuasive communication for addressing various issues related to dairy development
3. Plan for production of above which includes identification of suitable production houses/parties, facilitate in finalisation of technical and financial details, finalisation of contents in consultation with technical groups in NDDB and pre-production testing of the media before final production etc.
4. Ability to conceptualise digital communiqués by picking the right multimedia tools. Assist in developing platform specific content for digital & social media.
5. Assist in organising and conducting awareness campaigns, events and exhibitions
Qualification & Experience
The incumbent should have be a post graduate in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations & Advertising with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Location : Anand
Other Essential attributes and skills
· Theoretical & Practical knowledge/skills/aptitude related to mass comm. and media development on development issues.
· Overall professional knowledge and skills required for carrying out media development activities on national level in development/social sectors.
· Excellent command in English language with flair of creative writing and editing.
· Ability to work with a team
· Should have knowledge of graphic design
· Additional skills of script writing for films and visualise and write story boards on themes for exhibitions, success stories and copy writing for advertisements would be an asset.
Age limit for the position is 30 years (as on 01 May 2019).
(Last date of receiving applications is 21 May 2019).
View Official Jobs Notification : click here