Indian Oil Corporation of India (IOCL) IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 129 Post iocrefrecruit.in. On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following technical posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre-revised) for the post of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel 129 Recruitment at IOCL website www.iocl.com. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by below mentioned link.
IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 for 129 Post Online
On-line registration of application commences on 03.07.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 23.07.2019 (17:00 Hrs). The link to the on-line registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.iocl.com & http://www.iocrefrecruit.in. The Written Test is likely to be held in the month of August 2019.
No. of posts: 129
Advt. No. – PH/R/01/2019
Name of posts:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 74 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Boiler: 26 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV): 17 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV): 03 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification Required : Post wise various education details check in official jobs notification.
Age limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years
Application Fee : General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) though Online mode (SBI e-Collect) using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. The Bank Charges as applicable have to beorne by the candidates
Selection Process : The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line. The link to the online portal is also hosted on the official website of Indian Oil i.e. www.iocl.com. The website/ portal will remain open from 03.07.2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 23.07.2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are required to send the print-out of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the concerned authority at the address mentioned in the table below, along with self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents as per checklist attached & 4 copies of passport size photographs under self-attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 04.08.2019. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, Name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
Address : Haldia Refinery (Unit): The Advertiser, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O. Box No. 1, P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery District : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, PIN :721606.
Jobs Notification Link & Important Dates:
- Advt. No.: PH/R/01/2019
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 03/07/2019 (started 10:00 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application: 23/07/2019 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date of receipt of Printout of Online Application form along with supporting documents by ordinary posts / by hand on the day of written test: 04/08/2019
- Tentative date of written test: 04/08/2019
- Tentative date of publication of written test result: 09/08/2019
- View detailed recruitment advertisement: Click here
- Apply Online
- Payment Procedure for Application fee