New India Assurance Company Recruitment 2018
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018
The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) published Latest 2018 Jobs Official notification for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical Vacancy at NIACL website https://www.newindia.co.in/ Interested & Eligible Candidates Apply Online 26 Post at mention below link.
NIACL RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SCALE – I) – MEDICAL
The New India Assurance Company Ltd, a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical, who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
NIACL Posts Details
- No. of Posts: 26
- Name of Posts: Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical
NICL AO Education Details
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark. Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Please note that Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
Age limit: A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 01.01.2018, i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2
Emoluments & Benefits (currently applicable): Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Additionally, a non-practicing allowance to the tune of 25% of basic will be payable subject to condition that the basic salary plus non-practicing allowance does not exceed the ultimate basic pay of Scale-IV Officer. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.58,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
Application Fee : (Non-Refundable): Rs. 200/- for All candidates other than SC/ST/PWD & Nil for SC / ST / PWD.
NICL AO Selection Procedure
Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Company. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order. Further, if the date of birth is also same, the candidate with higher marks in qualifying degree will be considered.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link, available in the recruitment section of our website “ http://newindia.co.in “, will be active during the period 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018 (both dates inclusive)
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” in the Recruitment Section which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
New India Assurance Company Recruitment 2018
Official Notification & Important Dates
- Advertisement No.: CORP.HRM/AO-MED/2017
- Online application start from: 02/01/2018
- Last date for online application: 17/01/2017