Saurashtra University Admission 2019 | This Academy Year 2019-20 Saurastra University offers 28 Postgraduate courses under 320 affiliated colleges. These colleges offer various PG courses in the Department of Commerce, Science, Arts, Languages and Humanities such as B.Ed, Integrated B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Li.Sc, M.Ed, MPT, MBA, MD, MS and M.Phil & Ph.D. Saurashtra University will Start Admission Process 2019 by Online at given below link.
Saurashtra University (MA, Msc, BSC, BA, Bcom, M.A, MCOM, MBA, BBA, BCA) Admission 2019
Saurashtra University Online Admission 2019: Saurashtra University has released the notification for the admission of eligible candidates for the academic year 2019 for fulfilling the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses. Candidates who are interested in Saurashtra University Exam Form 2019various course can check all the details on this page given below.
Saurashtra University Online Admission form 2019
About Saurashtra University : The University of established on 23rd May 1967, is situated in Rajkot city of the Saurashtra region of Gujarat State. The campus of the University is spread over 360 acres of land. The jurisdiction of the University includes Amreli, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Morbi, Gir Somnath, and Dwarka districts.
Saurashtra University Admission 2019
All the eligible candidates willing to get admission at SU can apply online on or before the last date. Here, we are providing you all the details about Saurashtra University Exam Form 2019 i.e. Online Application Process, Important Dates, Fees, and other details.
- Name of University: Saurashtra University
- Official Website: saurashtrauniversity.edu
- Article Category: Admission
- Course Name: UG & PG
- Academic year: 2019-2020
- Online Admission Starting Date : Coming Soon.
Saurashtra University Offered Course 2019
Amrutlal Dalpatbhai Sheth Dept. of Journalism :
- MJMC (Master of Journalism & Mass Communication). & Ph. D.
Department of Biosciences
- M.Sc. Bioscience (Animal Science, Plant Science Microbiology).
- M.Phil. Bioscience (Animal Science, Plant Science Microbiology).
Department of Business Management
- M.B. A.
Department of Chemistry
Department of Commerce
Department of Computer Science
- M.C. A.
- M.Sc. IT & C.A.
Department of Economics
Department of Education
- M.Ed. (Full Time, One Year).
- M.Ed. (Part Time, Two Year).
Department of Electronics
- M.Sc. Electronics.
- M/Sc. Electronics, Computer and Instrumentation. 5 years integrated course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware Technology.
Department of Gujarati
- M.Phil. in Gujarati.
- MPhil. in Indian Literature.
- Certificate Courses in Jain Literature.
- Diploma Courses in Charani Literature.
Department of Hindi
Department of History
Department of Human Rights & I. H. L.
- L.L. M. (Human Rights & International Humanitarian Laws).
- P.G. Diploma in Human Rights & International Human Rights.
Department of Law
- P.G. Diploma in Banking Law.
- P.G. Diploma in Foreign Trade.
Department of Library & Information Science
- B.L. I. Sc. (Bachelor of Library and Information Science).
- M.L. I. Sc. (Master of Library and Information Science).
Department of Mathematics
Department of Philosophy
Department of Physics & Psychology
Department of Sanskrit
Department of Social Work
- MS. W.
- Future new courses are M. L. W., Post Graduage Diploma in Industrial Relation and Personal Management.
Department of Sociology
- Certificate course in Research Methodology (From June – 2006)
Department of Statistics
- Programming in C
- Coding Theory
- Number Theory
- General Relativity.
Department of English & Comparative Literary Studies
Department of Home Science
- MSc. Home Science
- Food & Nutrition
- General Home Science
Department of Biochemistry
- M Phil
- PG Diploma
- Ph D
Saurashtra University Exam Form 2019
For Regular Students
SU B.Ed Admission
SU M.Ed Admission
For External Students
- Candidates seeking admission can purchase the registration form from the university office. The candidates from other states can also receive the same by post by sending a DD enclosed in a self-addressed A4 size envelope.
- Students can also download the form from the official website of the university. After receiving the registration form, applicants must fill all the required details in the form.
- The duly filled form needs to be sent back to the prescribed address along with the demand draft and other necessary documents.
Helpline Number & Address
Saurashtra University Campus
Rajkot- 360 005. Gujarat, (India)
Phone: (0281)-2576511, 2576030/40/50