IBPS PO Exam Conducted on 20 October 2013 in Morning and Evening Shift. Both Shift Exam Held across whole india Successfully. Now Here i m Presenting Paper Solution of it. Paper was Little difficult and Lengthy. GK,Reasoning as Usual and time Consuming but English was little hard. Most of GA Questions Related to Economics of India (rbi)
IBPS PO-3 Answer Key/ Paper Solution Exam Held on 20th October 2013 (20-10-2013)
1)which is the rate that Rbi changes in this 20 September.
2)who is the richest indian in world 6 times continuosly
a)mukesh ambani b)ratan tata c)lakshmi mittal 4)sonia gandhi
3)RTGS me minimun transaction
The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is 2 lakh. There is no upper ceiling for RTGS transactions
4)pension given to those people who are suffered from mujjafapur riots come under which scheme?
a)swamblamban b)ranilakshmibai pension scheme c)indira ghandhi pension scheme d)rajeev gandhipension scheme.
5)CEO of apple Timothy D. Cook
6)banks can give their fcnr(B) to rbi at which rate??
a)3% b)4.5% c)2% d)4%
7)full form of REER
Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER)
8)headquarter of wto?
9)the process of making blackmoney white(money laundering)
10)Electricity bill in india is collected by which authority?
11)when there is a difference between govt. expernditure including tax on borrowing minus govt. income it is known as?
a)primary deficit b)trade deficit c)fiscal deficit d)cad
12)interational women day
March 8 every year
13)the center of which of the banksisnot in mumbai..4 options
15)atm without the label of any bank(white label atms)
16)name of scheme for 50% sc of punjab
17)import duty on gold – 15%
18)Barual is the capital of?
19)If a NRI wants to deal in indian market ,he can do so by (participatory notes)
20)lead role in bhaag milkha bhaag – Farhan Akhtar
21)investing in more than share of one company to minimise risk is known as?
24)adjustments done by centarl bank of a country to control money is called?(monetary policy)
25)currents sex ratio(2011)
26)governemnt is planning to deinvestment in which company to raise money? ONGC (not sure)
27)grey revolution is related to which field?two of the options were pertolium and polutry
28)trading of a public company’s stock or other securities such as bonds or stock options by individuals with access to non-public information(insider trading)
29)hassan rouhani is the PM of? President of Iran
30)according to basel 2, norms what is a supplementry capital?
31)ranjan sodhi is associated with which game.
Indian trap shooter
1. Director of the Bollywood film Satyagraha — Prakash Jha
2. The first Indian-origin Miss America 2013 — Nina Davuluri
3. Reserve Bank of India hiked Repo Rate on Sept 20, 2013 by — 25 basis point to 7.5%
4. The limit of Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS) hiked to — Rs. 12 Lakh per year
5. Which bank headquarter not in kolkata
6. NEFT is used for – National Electronic Fund Transfer(Transfer Funds between two banks)
7. ATM wrong deduction to be refunded within
8. Which country become the 28th member of EU — Croatia
9. When RBI wants to absorb liquidity from market increase reverse repo,decrease repo or increase crr
10. Head of Committee on Gold — K U B Rao
11. Next G-8 Summit will be held in
12. Which book is not written by Chetan Bhagat
13. Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana
14. Wheat ,Bajra comes under rabi or kharif crop
15. GDP Growth Forecast by CSO for 2013-14
16. Name the joint venture of Tata Sons-Singapore Airlines — Tata SIA Airlines Ltd
17. No. 1 Stock Exchange in the World — NYSE/ Nasdaq
18. Award given to Finance Minister P Chidambaram by ET Awards — Business Reformer Award
19. Balance Sheet indicates what
20. What do you understand by TLE in POS machine — Terminal Line Encryption
21. G20 Summit 2013 Venue — Saint Petersburg, Russia
22. At a time what is maximum limit of Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) — Rs 50, 000
23. Infosys launches new version of banking solution — Finacle11
24. MacMohan Line between which countries – India and China
25. Who developed rupee symbol – Udaya Kumar
26. CEO of Women Bank –
27. Full form of EASIEST — Electronic Accounting System in Excise and Service Tax
28. Who is the Chief of Forward Markets Commission (FMC) — Shri Ramesh Abhishek
29. Who among the following is not a member of Parliament
30. New Director General of CPRF – Dilip Trivedi
31. Micro finance Maximum investment Limit
32. IFSC Code is needed in?
33. Information technology Act in which year? Information Technology Act 2000 (also known as ITA-2000)
34. Who is the first Indian to win shooting completion in world championship –Rahi Sarnobat
35. Where has ONGC opened new gas based power plant recently?
36. Advised Limit of draft granted by cheque?
37. 726 MW ONGC power project in which North-Eastern state — Tripura
38. The 78-year-old RBI history book released by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh ‘RBI History — Looking Back and Looking Ahead’
39. Full Form of TLE
40. Mandatory for companies to spend at least 2% of net profits on-CSR